Effective Date: 1/1/2020
This Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet the foregoing eligibility requirement. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Services.
2. Accessing and Using the Services
(i) create, upload information for, and otherwise populate a profile associated with the event for which they were invited to use the Services; and
(ii) view information that other Users who have been invited to use the Services for the same event have made available in their profiles.
(i) invite third parties to use the Services for event(s) for which administrator rights were purchased;
(ii) edit information in profiles associated with event(s) for which administrator rights were purchased;
(iii) contact Users associated with event(s) for which administrator rights were purchased;
(iv) flag profiles associated with event(s) for which administrator rights were purchased as inappropriate; and
(v) perform any other acts authorized by Company at the time the administrator rights were purchased.
3. User Contributions
(b) Any User Contribution you post to the Services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Services, you grant us and our licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
(c) You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions you post and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors, and assigns.
(d) You understand and acknowledge that:
- you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness; and
- Company has no responsibility to store, maintain, or preserve access to any profiles or User Contributions.
(e) We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services.
4. Links from the Services
You acknowledge that we have no control over the contents of any funding sites or other third party resources that may be accessible by links on the Services, and that these links are provided for your convenience only. We accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites or resources linked to from the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third party websites or resources.
5. Content Standards
These content standards (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
(a) contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
(b) promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
(c) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
(e) be likely to deceive any person;
(f) promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
(g) cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
(h) impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
(i) involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions; or
(j) give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
6. Reliance on Information Posted
(a) The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
(b) The Services provide content from third parties, including materials provided by Users. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
7. Account Security
(a) You are responsible for both making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services.
(b) If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
8. Prohibited Uses
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services, or expose them to liability; or
- to create derivative works, to create competing services or software, or to take any other action to the commercial detriment of Company.
(b) You agree not to:
- use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services;
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material from the Services;
- use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services;
- introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and all of its content, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material, including other Users, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
10. Copyright Policy
(a) Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement. We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible from the Services infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) by submitting written notification to our designated copyright agent is below.
(b) DMCA Notice of Alleged Copyright Infringement. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA“), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice“) must include substantially the following:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works from the Services, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address);
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate;
- a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- if you fail to comply with the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
(c) Designated Copyright Agent. DMCA Notices must be delivered to our designated copyright agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
(d) Repeat Infringers. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
(a) Although we make some aspects of the Services available without charge, we charge fees for other aspects of the Services (“Paid Services”). All fees for Paid Services are posted in US Dollars. If we are unable to charge a payment to your credit or debit card or are otherwise unable to obtain payment for our Paid Services when due, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Paid Services until we receive payment from you.
(b) If you have purchased authorization to use an aspect of the Services for a specified period and we discontinue that aspect of the Services before the conclusion of that period, we will provide you a credit for the future purchase of Paid Services equal to the portion of the amount paid for the discontinued aspect corresponding to the portion of the prepaid period taking place after that aspect’s discontinuance. Except as set forth in this Section 11(b), Company shall not be liable for or obligated to provide any other refunds or credits related to the Services.
12. Monitoring and Enforcement
(a) We have the right to:
- remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services; and
(b) Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
(c) We cannot review prior to posting all or ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted, even if it has been flagged by an Administrator. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT the Services ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES IN THE 12 MONTHS preceding the event OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
17. Limitation on Time to File Claims
18. Waiver and Severability
19. Contacting Us
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in Section 10 in the manner and by the means set out therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to the Support Team at email@example.com.