Effective Date: 1/1/2020
At Reunacy we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. We do not, and will not, sell you or your information to any third party.
This policy describes the types of information we collect about you when you use any website, mobile application (or app), application, or other online service on which it is posted where we refer to this policy (collectively, the “Services”) along with our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
If in any case our privacy practices differ from those explained in this policy, we will let you know at the time we ask for or collect your information.
This policy does not apply to information that we collect about you offline or outside of the Services.
1. What information we may collect about you
- Contact information includes your name, email address or similar contact information.
- Unique identifiers include an IP address, mobile device identifiers, username, or similar identifier.
- Financial information includes your billing address, credit card information, and other payment-related information.
- Commercial information includes details of our products and services that you have purchased, obtained, or considered.
- Internet or other similar network activity includes your browsing history, search history, information about your interactions with our websites, applications, or advertisements.
- Technical information includes your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Services.
- Profile information includes your username and password, pictures, location information, and other information you provide when creating an account or that you add to a profile.
- Usage information includes information about how you use the Services.
2. Children’s online privacy
We do not direct the Services to minors, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information through the Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without appropriate consent, we will delete it. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 18 please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How we collect your information
We collect information from you in different ways and from different places. Here are ways we collect your information:
- You provide it to us directly. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by communicating with us by text, e-mail, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you create an account, report a problem with the Services, or when you contact us about the Services. In some cases, you may provide information, such as profile information, to be published or displayed or transmitted to others (collectively, “User Contributions”).
- We collect it automatically. As you interact with the Services, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment and actions as specified above. We collect this information by using cookies and other similar technologies (see Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies).
- From other places. We may receive information about you from other individuals including, for example, administrators who set up events and provide email addresses of people who should be invited thereto.
4. Cookies and automatic data collection technologies
We do not collect information about users’ online activity over time and across third-party websites, and so do not change any of our activities or otherwise respond to “do not track” (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
5. How we use your information
We use your information to provide you with the Services and communicate with you. Examples of how we may use the information we collect include:
- To respond your requests from us or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- To allow other individuals who are invited to an event with you to view information you add to your profile, such as photographs and text you post.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Use for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use information that is not personal information, that is, that does not identify you, for any purpose. For example, we may aggregate usage data from many people in a way that does not identify any individuals to calculate the percentage of users accessing a feature on the Services.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may disclose personally identifying information that we collect, or you provide:
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To other users, if you include that information in a profile for an event that you and such other users are both invited to, such as by allowing other users invited to an event with you to view a photograph you have posted to your profile.
- With your consent.
- For any other purposes that we disclose when you provide the information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We may also disclose information to third parties:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To investigate suspected violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for the Services.
7. Third Party Links
Our Services may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, services, or other resources, including third party funding platforms. Such platforms or other third party websites or other resources have their own privacy policies and terms, and are not controlled by us.
8. Your rights and choices
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Accessing, updating and deleting your information. If you have an account with us, you may have the ability to access your information and make updates to or delete your data. If not, you can contact us as set forth in the Contact Us section below to request access to, correction of, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or negatively affect the information’s accuracy.
- California Residents. If you are a California resident, you may have additional personal rights and choices with regard to your personal information. Please see California Privacy Rights for more information.
- Nevada Residents. If you are a Nevada resident, you may have additional personal rights and choices with regard to your personal information. Please see our Nevada Privacy Rights section below for more information.
9. Data Security
The security of your information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards designed to protect your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. These safeguards protect your personal information from disclosure in storage or transmission and are the same as or more protective than the safeguards we use to store, transmit and protect other confidential and sensitive information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
10. California privacy rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not currently engage in this type of disclosure.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) grants new rights to California consumers regarding their personal information and imposes various requirements on certain businesses conducting business in California. Currently, the CCPA does not apply to our business. If this changes in the future, we will update this section in our privacy notice.
11. Nevada privacy rights
Nevada residents have the right to opt out of the sale of certain “covered information” collected by operators of websites or online services. We currently do not sell covered information, as “sale” is defined by such law, and we don’t have plans to sell this information.
13. Contact us