Planning A College or High School Reunion?
It’s one thing to know how to plan a class reunion, but it’s another to make it happen. One of the hardest parts is finding an easy place to collect all your classmates’ info and coordinating the details of the event. Reunacy has your back.
Pick up right where you and your classmates left off
There’s never been a better or more important time to get back together with your high school or college class and celebrate being with real human beings again!
Reunacy is the perfect tool to capture your classmates’ info and latest photos and plan that next event. And when you’re together you’ll have a handy cheatsheet to keep everyone’s names and faces straight as you’re being washed over by that tidal wave of memories.
How To Set Up Your Class Reunion
Your Class Group
Create Your Group
- Group Name: Your class name and year.
- Description: In addition to a short description of your class group, you can use this space to list links, photos, directions to a gathering place and more.
- Group Image: If you have a previous class or yearbook photos you can use that or pick something else meaningful to your school.
Once you have your group, you can invite your classmates to create a profile and join the group!
- Email Invites: Send invites directly from Reunacy to your classmates via email.
- Share on Mobile: Open the sharing option on your phone and share via your favorite text or messaging app.
- Copy the Link: Or you can just copy the link and share any way you like!
Create Your Class Reunion Event
- Description:A quick description of the get-together along with any details you think people might need to know.
- Location: Enter the name and address for the event so everyone has the info.
- Costs: If there are costs for putting on the get-together, you can include that information along with a link to paypal (or other payment) account.
- RSVP: See who in your group is coming so you know what the final headcount will be.
Message Board To Discuss The Event
- Share Ideas: As you’re planning the event, use the message board to talk about ideas or get feedback on plans.
- Collect Images: During the event and afterwards, the message board is a great place to share some photos.
Class Reunion Planning Features
- One home for your whole class
- Contact info for everyone
- Group messaging
- Event creation for reunions and get-togethers
- Photos and bios for everyone
- Ability to capture personalized videos of everyone
- Private just for your family
- Free of noise, politics, and constant notifications
Reunited and it feels so good
Reunacy is totally free to get started. Contact us if you'd like more info for large groups.
Click below to start your group.