Create An Online Church Directory
As a church grows and evolves it gets harder and harder to keep track of new faces and stay up to date with the entire congregation. Reunacy provides one simple, online source for everyone’s latest information, photos, and planning church events.
Keep track of everyone in your congregation
With time apart and virtual services, it’s never been more important to stay up to date with everyone in your church’s congregation.
Reunacy is the perfect tool to capture everyone’s info, latest photos, and plan virtual or in-person events. And when you’re together you’ll have easy access to names and faces to encourage personal connections.
How To Set Up Your Online Church Directory
Your Church Directory
Create Your Group
- Group Name: Your church’s name.
- Description: In addition to a short description of your church, you can use this space to list links, photos, directions to a gathering place and more.
- Group Image: If you have photos of the church or past events you can use that or pick something else meaningful to your church.
Invite Your Congregation
Once you have your group, you can invite everyone in your congregation to create a profile and join the group!
- Email Invites: Send invites directly from Reunacy to your congregation via email.
- Share on Mobile: Open the sharing option on your phone and share via your favorite text or messaging app.
- Copy the Link: Or you can just copy the link and share any way you like!
Create A Church Event
- Description:A quick description of the event along with any details you think people might need to know.
- Location: Enter the name and address for the event so everyone has the info.
- Costs: If there are costs for putting on the get-together, you can include that information along with a link to paypal (or other payment) account.
- RSVP: See who in your congregation is coming so you know what the final headcount will be.
Message Board To Discuss The Event
- Share Ideas: As you’re planning the event, use the message board to talk about ideas or get feedback on plans.
- Collect Images: During the event and afterwards, the message board is a great place to share some photos.
Online Church Directory Features
- One home for your whole congregation
- Contact info for everyone
- Group messaging
- Event creation for church events
- Photos and bios for everyone
- Ability to capture personalized videos of everyone
- Private just for your church
- Free of noise, politics, and constant notifications