Family Reunion or Family Gathering coming up?
When it comes to how to plan a family reunion, family gathering, or family get together, there are a lot of moving parts and moving people. Reunacy helps you get everyone’s info in one spot from sisters to uncles to 3rd cousins twice removed.
Everything you need to get your family together again
It was hard to keep up with everyone in your family even before the pandemic. With this much time apart, it’s pretty much impossible to remember what everyone’s been doing…or you know, what they look like after a year in captivity.
Reunacy, gives you a simple way to get everyone’s latest info in one spot so you can organize a happy reunion. You’ll never again be trapped in an awkward conversation desperately trying to remember your cousin’s husband’s job again.
How To Set Up Your Family Reunion
Your Family Group
Create Your Group
- Group Name: Your family name, an inside family nickname, or something else!
- Description: In addition to a short description of your group, you can use this space to list links, photos, directions to a gathering place and more.
- Group Image: If you have a previous family photo you can use that or pick something else meaningful to your family
Invite Family Members
Once you have your group, you can invite your family members to create a profile and join the group!
- Email Invites: Send invites directly from Reunacy to your family members via email.
- Share on Mobile: Open the sharing option on your phone and share via your favorite text or messaging app.
- Copy the Link: Or you can just copy the link and share any way you like!
Create Your Family Reunion Event
- Description:A quick description of the get-together along with any details you think people might need to know.
- Location: Enter the name and address for the event so everyone has the info.
- Costs: If there are costs for putting on the get-together, you can include that information along with a link to paypal (or other payment) account.
- RSVP: See who in your group is coming so you know what the final headcount will be.
Message Board To Discuss The Event
- Share Ideas: As you’re planning the event, use the message board to talk about ideas or get feedback on plans.
- Collect Images: During the event and afterwards, the message board is a great place to share some photos.
Family Reunion Planning Features
- One home for the whole family
- Contact info for everyone
- Group messaging
- Event creation for reunions and get-togethers
- Photos and bios for everyone
- Ability to capture personalized videos of everyone
- Private just for your family
- Free of noise, politics, and constant notifications
Reunited and it feels so good
Reunacy is totally free to get started. Contact us if you'd like more info for large groups.
Click below to start your group.